Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

I'm In A Book Slump, So Here Are 6 Books I Hope To Read Once I'm Out of The Stupid Slump


Friends!

I'm in a book slump. Or at least I was the last week and could not seem to get into any books at all. BUT I'm finally reading something and enjoying it a ton, so I think I'm slowly edging out of the slump. I'll admit though, I've been gravitating more towards watching TV than reading ... 

Anyways, I don't actually have book reviews/chats for you today, but I also didn't want to miss posting after I didn't post a few weeks back. So I'm sharing with you, some books that are on my immediate-TBR that I'm hoping to get to in the next couple of months. I hope you find some books to add to your own TBRs as well! :)
BOOKS I'M EXCITED TO READ SOON!
Click on the covers to take you to Goodreads!

Played (Gridiron, #4) Bountiful (True North, #4) Exes with Benefits

Umm hi! If you haven't read Jen Frederick's Gridiron series and you're a sports romance fan, you've got to change that ASAP. The series features college footballers, and has some of the BEST romances I've ever read. I'm currently in the middle of Played and I'm loving it so much!

I also just received Bountiful and guys! My excitement level is off the roof! I was hoping Sarina would write Zara's book, and I'm excited to meet the guy who will steal her heart. :)

It's been a while since I've read a Nicole Williams book, but I used to adore her writing. I love a good second chance romance and this one has some great reviews!

The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) So Over You (Chicago Rebels, #2) Head Coach (Hellions Angels, #2)

Sarah MacLean, one of my favorite authors, was talking about this one some time back and the minute I read the synopsis, I knew I needed to read it. I mean it features a chef hero. How can I resist!

After loving the first book in this new series by Kate Meader, I simply can't wait to read So Over You. It's got a bit of a second chance romance vibe to it as well since the couple has some history - they slept together, but this guy who is now known as a sex god of sort did not make her orgasm! How dare he!!

I'm also super excited to read Head Coach by Lia Riley! I enjoyed the first book, but from the glimpses we got of the couple in Head Coach, I think I'm going to love this one more! I love a good "You annoy me so much, but I'm also fiercely attracted to you" chemistry.

Any of these on your TBRs? Tell me about some books on your immediate TBRs? What should I be reading ASAP?
 Let me know in the comments below!