Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

W...W...W... Wednesday (1)


W...W...W... Wednesday is a feature hosted by Lovin' los libros, adapted from Taking on a World of Words to showcase books I'm currently reading, I'm wating to read and I want you to read.
What I Just Finished Reading/Am Currently Reading 
Luck Is No Lady (Fallen Ladies, #1)
Luck is No Lady by Amy Sandas

Luck Is No Lady was a recent HR read and I enjoyed it so much! This was my first book by the author, but no doubt I want to read more. The characters were great, the romance was swoony and the siblings relationship was portrayed so well. If you like your historical ladies to be strong and independent, your heroes to be swoony gentlemen and romances that will leave you sighing in happiness, this is a must read. It releases April 5th from Sourcebooks Casablanca.

What I'm Waiting To Read 
Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)
Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas

Lisa Kleypas is hands down my favorite romance author! I love her books so much and they are the books that got me into historical romance in the first place. I read Cold-Hearted Rake, the first book in this new series, and I absolutely adored it. It's a must-read if you're a fan of historical romance! While I loved the main couple in Cold-Hearted Rake, I loved loved loved the interactions we saw between Winterborne and Helen. Her innocence together with his ruggedness and roughness is sure to make for a fantastic, chemistry-filled romance and I am SO SO ready for all the swoons in Marry Winterborne! No one does good swoons as Lisa Kleypas does. May 31st can't get here soon enough!

What You Should Be Reading 
Written in Red (The Others, #1) Murder of Crows (The Others, #2) Vision in Silver (The Others, #3) Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)
The Others Series by Anne Bishop

OK, so this is a series most of you have probably read or heard of by now. The hype is insane, but trust me, it's so so so worth it! The subtle romance between Simon & Meg, the vast secondary cast, the addicting plot make for an epic series. I'm hoping to pick up Marked In Flesh sometime this week and I'm so excited! I've heard really good things already.

Have you read any books by authors featured in this post? What is one romance book you highly recommend?
Let me know in the comments below!