Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

W...W...W... Wednesday (3)


W...W...W... Wednesday is a feature hosted by Lovin' los libros, adapted from Taking on a World of Words to showcase books I'm currently reading, I'm wating to read and I want you to read.
What I Just Finished Reading/Am Currently Reading 
My Perfect Mistake (Over the Top #1)
My Perfect Mistake by Kelly Siskind

My Perfect Mistake was a really fun contemporary romance. The chemistry was hot, the characters great. It's one that all those who enjoy a good I-hate-you-but-I-also-want-to-tear-off-your-clothes romances. :) 

What I'm Waiting To Read 
Everywhere and Every Way
Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst

I haven't read anything by Jennfier Probst, but I know Nereyda is a huge fan. I'm planning on reading some of her books soon though  because I have a couple of them. This new series sounds like it will a lot of fun. I love this cute cover too, though the guy's foot looks like a doll leg. Is that just me?
Everywhere and Every Way releases on May 31st.
What You Should Be Reading 
The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys, #1) The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys, #2) An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
The O'Malleys by Katee Robert

Not only does this series have great covers, in my opinion, but what's inside is even better. The romances are really great and the crime family backstories are done superbly. I highly recommend this series for romance lovers. I'll be reviewing book two, The Wedding Pact soon and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you all.

Happy Wednesday! Have you read books by authors featured in this post? Tell me about your most recent favorite adult romance novels.
Let me know in the comments below!