Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Romance Books of The Year So Far


Hi everyone! 

How are your weeks going so far? I've started taking part in Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, because I'm a list-lover and also because I like to torture myself by narrowing down my lists to 10 books!

I'm excited about this week's Top Ten Tuesday, topic, Favorite Books of the Year So Far. I've mentioned this quite a bit on my other blog, but I've been seriously struggling with YA titles, so I've turned my attention to a lot more adult titles this year than any other year. I've had a lot of luck though and have discovered so many great authors and books. As always, I had a tough time narrowing to down to just 10, but I went with my favoritest of the favorites! Without further a do, here are my:


FAVORITE ROMANCE BOOKS OF THE YEAR ... SO FAR!

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen

Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas

Good Girl by Lauren Layne

Undecided by Julianna Keyes

Love in the Time of Scandal by Caroline Linden

Us by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy

The Wedding Pact by Katee Robert

Midnight Revenge by Elle Kennedy

Highland Spitfire by Mary Wine

Can I just say how much I love the fact that this list encompasses so many different genres? There's historical romance, contemporary, M/M, romantic suspense and even a fantasy! This makes me happy because it was one of my goals this year to read more romance, but also more genres.

Have you read any of these books? Any that you consider to be favorites as well? What are some romance novels you devoured this year?
Let me know in the comments below!