Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Week in Review #9




Hello hello!

How is everyone doing? My week was decent except for a terrible gum ache after a visit to the dentist last weekend. But my gums are on the mend now. We're all busy getting ready to travel in a few weeks, so the house is a huge mess. So I apologize for my interactions on your guys' blogs being on the low side. I seriously appreciate all of you who take your time to visit my blog and read a comment! <3

With graduate school starting in a couple of months, and running two blogs, I've been thinking about opening up The Girl with the Happily Ever Afters to guest reviewers. I created a Google Sign Up sheet if anyone was interested. It's a low-key gig and there's honestly no pressure. It can be a one-time thing or multiple times. It's all up to you! So if you are interested, please sign up HERE! If you can also share links to the sign ups I'd be very grateful!


Fool Me Once (Foolproof Love, #2) As Rich as a Rogue (Rakes and Rogues, #3) The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay, #2)

- Sexy sexy road-trip! I enjoy Katee Robert's books and I had fun reading this one. Aubry was an interesting and quirky  heroine with her love for video games as well as her OCD tendencies. And Quinn was just a melty dreamboat. I loved how he supported Aubry throughout her freakouts. The hate-to-love chemistry was on fire too. There's also a particular room-service ordering scene that set my screen on fire! 

- All I can think of when I think of As Rich as a Rogue is MEHHHHHH.
This was really boring especially with how long it was and I didn't give a crap about any of the characters unfortunately. Also, ugh. It was so irritating and childish how the hero kept calling breasts "titties".

- The Trouble with Mistletoe was so freaking cute! I'm really enjoying this series by Jill Shalvis. Her books are formulaic, but they work well for me. The hero in this one was very swoony! And the secondary characters continue to make me laugh.

FAVORITE READ OF THE WEEK: The Trouble with Mistletoe

Fool Me Once (Foolproof Love, #2) One Week to Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #3) Roman Crazy (Broads Abroad, #1) 

A small but exciting haul! I'm particularly looking forward to reading Roman Crazy. I love books with international settings, so I can't wait to pick it up!


Guest Review Sign Up


How were your weeks?
Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to leave links to your recaps!