Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Hello, I'm Cris

Hello people!


Most of you guys don't know me (maybe some of you do), but I'm completely new here at Romances Ever After

My name is Cristina, I'm 33 years old and I'm from Portugal. I've been blogging for about 5 years at My Tiny Obsessions, but for all my time blogging about books, this will be a completely new and different experience for me. 

See... I never co-blogged before! 

So I have to say, I'm very excited about doing this with Nick and Lisa, and sharing my love for romance with them and all of you guys.



I love reading, mostly romances of course, and I love blogging about it, but keeping my blog while working 40 hours a week and trying to finish a thesis, is easier said than done. Though I'll keep my blog (5 years is not easy to let go like that), I think I needed something fresh to dig my claws in, and to make me excited about this community again.

I'm a sucker for contemporary romances, I'm especially partial to New Adult romances, I prefer dual POVs (though I like a good romance told only through the guy's perspective) and books written in the first person, great banter and intense sexual tension. I love Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy, Lauren Blakely, Ginger Scott, J. Daniels, Emma Chase, ..., and I'm always open to expand my favorite's list. It's a growing thing.



I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you guys weekly, and expand my romance horizons. 😄

You can find me here as well: