Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

W.W.W Wednesday: February 7, 2018

Happy hump day!

For the past few days, I’ve been looking for simple book tags/memes to do. I came across this one and I thought it was pretty easy, so I’m trying it out today.


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions:

What have you recently finished reading?
What are you currently reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

I’ve had His to Take by Katee Robert on my Kindle for ages, I feel? But I’ve only read and finished it today. The story was set around Christmas, featuring two characters who used to have an on-off affair with each other. I liked it fine but I feel like I would’ve liked it better if I wasn’t in such a blah mood when I read it. [GR review]

I also finished Jennifer Dawson’s latest novella, Twist of Fate. I like the concept of fate keep bringing these two people together in unexpected situations. I wish I was more attached to the characters but overall, I still enjoyed the story. [GR review]

Finally, I finished Sarah Mayberry’s HerKind of Trouble and I adored it so much. I gushed about it in my Goodreads review but in short, this book is about two reformed party people falling in love with each other. There is a second chance element here (H/h hooked up 10 years ago and have been circling each other since) as well.

I’m currently reading* Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller, A Choice of Fate by Jezz De Silva, Hurts to Love You by Alisha Rai, Zero Hour by Megan Erickson, Collision Course by Marie Harte, and Love in a Small Town by Zoe York.

*I’m still in a meh mood when it comes to reading new books so I’ve been reading a chapter or so from one book before jumping to the next book and the cycle repeats this is a disease

I just got an ARC of Lucy Parker’s Making Up so I’m making a deal with myself to only start it when I finish all my backlist ARCs. Making Up will be my reward.

I also plan to reread Ainslie Paton’s The Love Experiment before I start the ARC of The Love Coupon.

What's your WWW?

Share with me in the comments!




No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)