Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

A Short Thursday Update

Hey, everybody!

Gosh, this week just flies by so fast. My sister is getting married this Sunday, so it's been a bit more hectic than usual in our household with the last minute preparations and whatnot. Planning a wedding is no joke, 0/10 not recommended.

I didn't get to read much this week because I've been too busy, so for today's post I'll be adapting a WWW concept since it's the simplest, haha. 

I reread Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas for the umpteenth time this week. The Hathaways series is one of the historical romance series that I love and reread constantly. If you haven't read this series then what are you doing with your life????, it's about the youngest Hathaway sister, Beatrix, and Christopher Phelan, her neighbour and a soldier. It all started with letters of companionship between them, and soon the words turned into heartbeats on the page something more, but there was one little snag: Christopher thought he was writing to Prudence, Beatrix's friend who he planned to marry when he returned from war. 

This book is one of my comfort reads. It's emotional, sexy, and filled with amazing cast of characters so you can expect great banter as well. I love how I feel whenever I finish reading this book. 

I read too many books at the same time to mention here but right now one that totally has its hooks on me is The Cowboy and the Kid by Anne McAllister. It has a single dad cowboy hero and a middle school teacher heroine, and one persistent matchmaking kid who just wants her father to have someone and be happy. 


Bonus: it's still free on Amazon

So many good books to read, so little time, but I'm focusing on these three titles next 
(all of them come out on March 27th!)


  
Her Perfect Affair by Priscilla Oliveras
Hurts to Love You by Alisha Rai


What have you been reading this week?

Share with me in the comments!



No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)