Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Can't-Wait Wednesday (1): Make Me Fall by Sara Rider

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the yet-to-be released books we're excited to read. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Hey guys!

Wow, I've been so bad at blogging lately. I talked to Nick about my blogger's block and she suggested I find blogging memes so here we are.

Today I'm sharing with you a book (yep, just one, because I am the epitome of restraint) in my TBR that I'm excited about.

***


by Sara Rider
Series: Books and Brews #2
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: September 24th 2018

Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo

Enemies make the worst neighbors, but the best lovers

After losing her job, her home, and her friends in her divorce, Nora Pitts is determined not to make the same mistakes when she starts over in the small town of Shadow Creek, Washington. No more slaving away in the lab at the expense of her social life, and definitely no more men. Ever. But making friends in her thirties is so much harder than she anticipated. And when it comes to her gorgeous yet obnoxious neighbor, it’s a whole lot easier to make enemies.

Eli Hardin doesn’t have a lot of sympathy for his uptight neighbor, until he overhears her so-called new friends making fun of her un-datable status. Suddenly he finds himself volunteering for a date with a woman who’s been leaving angry hate-notes in his mailbox, and in way over his head. Because all it takes is one disastrous date with Nora for Eli to fall hard.

But falling for Eli isn’t something Nora’s ready for—not when he’s her complete opposite, and especially not when he turns out to be the best friend she’s made in Shadow Creek. But as her attraction and her feelings for Eli grow hotter, resisting him might just lead to heartbreak anyway.

***

Doesn't the blurb sound good? And look at that gorgeous cover!

I've been waiting for Eli's book ever since I read the excerpt at the end of Real Kind of Love; if you haven't read that one, then this is your cue! This book is coming out 4 days after my birthday and lucky me, I don't have to wait that long because I have the ARC (!!!!).


Which book(s) are you looking forward to read?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)