Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Romance Tropes




Hello!

Today, I'll be sharing what some of my favorite romance tropes are. I tend to love everything and anything romance and there are lots of tropes that I enjoy, but I decided to limit this list to my 5 favorites. Under each trope, I've also listed some books that are my favorites! I hope you enjoy the post! :)


1. Fake Relationships

Ahh fake relationships! Probably my favorite on this list here! I love the predictability of this trope because it's so amusing to watch the couple discuss how their relationship is strictly going to be "fake", but then they are forced into close proximities and can't help falling for each other. It gives me all the butterflies!

Act Like It (London Celebrities, #1) Pretending He's Mine (Love on Cue, #2) Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5) Luck of the Draw (Chance of a Lifetime #2)

2. Romances That Develop Over Love Letters

This one is self-explanatory! There is just something about romances that start off through letters that warms my heart. Maybe because there is an air of innocence in these romances? 

Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) Dear Aaron Way Down Deep

3. Hate to Love

Who doesn't enjoy a good enemies-to-lovers romance? A book only needs to show a tiny sign of hate-to-love for me to want to devour the book! It's an amusing trope to me because all that so-called "hate" also means lots and lots of banter!

Hate to Want You (Forbidden Hearts, #1) The Bastard's Bargain (The O'Malleys, #6) Walk of Shame Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4) Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2) Midnight Action (Killer Instincts, #5) Don't Call Me Cupcake (The Holloway Girls, #1)

4. Single-Dad Hero

I don't know what it is about fictional single dads, but I find them to be very very very very attractive. I just love seeing the dads interact with the kids. It always makes me fall in love with them!

Do Over Stay (WAGs, #2)

5. Opposites Attract

Another trope I can't get enough of! It's always lovely to read about characters who seem like they are the complete opposite of each other in personality, but who still manage to fit perfectly together. 

About Last Night Truly (New York, #1)  The Love Coupon (Stubborn Hearts, #2) Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3) When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3) Right Wrong Guy (Brightwater #2)


What are some of your favorite romance tropes? Do you have any recommendations for books with the above-mentioned tropes?
Let me know in the comments below!



No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)