Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Nick's Favorites From 2018 So Far


Can you guys believe that it's already August? I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.
Admittedly, I haven't read as many books as I read last year - school really got the best of my time - but I did read some fabulous romantic reads, some of which are at the top of my all-time favorites too. Since we're past the half-way mark of the year already, I thought I would share my list of books I loved this year.


THE FAVORITEST OF THE FAVORITES

Luck of the Draw (Chance of a Lifetime #2)  Don't Call Me Cupcake (The Holloway Girls, #1) Next Year in Havana The Bastard's Bargain (The O'Malleys, #6)   Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers, #4) All for You (Paris Nights, #1)  

MORE BOOKS THAT STOLE MY HEART

The Simple Wild Second Chance Charmer Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors, #1) A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1) Undone By You (Chicago Rebels, #3) The Love Coupon (Stubborn Hearts, #2) Pretending He's Mine (Love on Cue, #2) Runaway Groom (I Do, I Don't, #2) 

There you have it! This is the giant list of books I adored this year. I can't wait to see what other goodies the publishing world has in store for me!
What were your favorite romance reads of the year so far?
Let me know in the comments below!


No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)