Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Can't-Wait Wednesday (5): Cards of Love: The Moon by Sierra Simone

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings to spotlight and discuss the yet-to-be released books we're excited to read. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Hi everyone!

It's a new Wednesday and as usual I'm here to share with you another one of my anticipated titles.


by Sierra Simone
Series: New Camelot #3.5
Genres: Erotic Romance
Publication Date: October 5th 2018
Pre-order Links: Amazon | B&N | Kobo

The Moon is the story of Merlin and Nimue from the New Camelot trilogy. It’s recommended that you read the trilogy first, as there are American King spoilers in The Moon.

She’s angry that I left. I’m angry that I died.

It’s the trouble with our two lives: we don’t only have one past to work through, but two. Double the pain, twice the betrayal.

A million times the tragedy.

The New Camelot series is one of my favourite erotic romance series, and I was so excited when I saw that Sierra will be releasing this novella. Merlin is one of the mysterious characters in the books. He is always the enigmatic person who seems to know more than he lets on. Sierra said in her Instagram post that Cards of Love will be a 26,000 word novella and contains "(...) kink. Merlin gets chained to a bed. All manner of depraved things happen to him."


Okay, October come quick! 



No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)