Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Upcoming 2016 Swoony Books I'm Dying To Read



Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope your weeks are going well so far. I'll be low-key taking part in Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, as from today because it's my favorite meme out there, but oddly, I've never participated myself.

Today's topic is one I'm very excited about: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of 2016. Because this is an adult romance book blog, I decided to add my twist to it and make it about all the swoony releases I'm dying to read coming out this year. I did fail at just sticking to 10 though and ended up with 14, but I couldn't narrow it down because I'm so so excited for ALL of these!

I hope you guys are able to find some books to add to your TBRs! :)

JULY TO DECEMBER SWOONY RELEASES


Someone Like You by Lauren Layne

Lincoln!! I'm a HUGE fan of Lauren Layne's books, but her Sex, Love & Stiletto series and the companion, Oxford series, are my favorite because of all the amazing girl friendships, hilarious bromances and swoony romances. I feel like I've been waiting for Lincoln's book for what feels like FOREVER. He's very alluring and seems to have a dark secret and it was recently revealed that his girl is going to be Emma's, from The Trouble With Love, twin sister. I'm so ready for banter between the Oxford boys and the Stiletto girls!

Royally Screwed by Emma Chase

NEW EMMA CHASE! I was bouncing in giddy happiness when Emma Chase announced a new series a couple of weeks ago. Nobody does funny guy POVs like she does. If this book is going to be anything like her previous titles, we're in for one wild ride!
P.S Does this cover model look like Scott Eastwood to anyone? ;)

A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean

When it comes to historical romance, there are 3 authors I consider my holy trinity and Sarah MacLean is one of those authors. The first book in this companion series, The Rogue Not Taken, was a favorite last year. I'm intrigued by A Scot in the Dark especially because the heroine poses for a scandalous picture and is disgraced by the artist, and also because hot Scot alert!

Steadfast by Sarina Bowen

I recently read Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen, my first of her solo writing (I've read and loved Him & Us by her and Elle Kennedy) and I loved it. The writing was like crack, it had a funny and sassy heroine, the hero was a grumpy farmer who was sex on a stick and the book was drama-free. The farm setting was also brilliant. We got to meet the hero of Steadfast in that one, and poor guy certainly has a story to tell after being in prison for drugs and a car accident. Do yourself a favor and get Bittersweet ASAP if you haven't yet!

A Fine Mess by Kelly Siskind

My Perfect Mistake was one fun and romantic hat to love book. I have to say though I was more intrigued by Sawyer and Lily's characters and friendship, so you can say that I was thrilled when I found out A Fine Mess was their book.




To Have and to Hold by Lauren Layne

Another Lauren Layne! Can you tell I'm a tiny bit obsessed with her writing? And that she's a writing machine? :)
This one has wedding planners and romance, so what more can I even ask for? I'll be reading this soon and I'm beyond excited!

Do You Want to Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare

That historical romance holy trinity of authors I mentioned above? Tessa Dare is in it too! I don't even know what this book is about, but WANT!

Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen

Another Sarina Bowen! This time not about sexy farmers, but sexy hockey players. Plus, it's also a second chance romance and everyone knows I'm a giant sucker for those.

The One Real Thing by Samantha Young

Samantha Young's On Dublin Street series is one of my favorite contemporary romance series, so I was so sad to see it end last year. But I'm happy to see that Samantha Young is coming up with a brand new series. The combination of sexy romances + this new small town setting should be really interesting.

Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci

I haven't had the opportunity to travel much, but I love it when a book takes place in a setting besides the US and basically takes me on a virtual tour. With Roman Crazy set in Rome, one city that's at the top of my travel bucket list, it's a book that I most definitely need in my life. Also, read that description. There's mention of food, which is never boring to read about. All in all, I'm very excited to read Roman Crazy.
COVER-LESS SWOONY RELEASES


The Goal by Elle Kennedy

With the way The Score ended, there's no doubt that I NEED The Goal. This series is one of my favorites as many of you already know, but I have a feeling Tucker's story is going to basically slay the others. I'm already a teensy bit in love with him. It's going to be wild for sure! 

Downed by Jen Frederick

Another sports romance series that I love! Jen Frederick's writing is like crack and I'll never tire of her books. EVER.
Also this is the short description:
"He's the guy no one likes. She's the girl everyone loves. Someone's getting their heart broken. The path to true love isn't always pretty...but it's worth it." 
This means this book is probably going to be Ace's book, who I despise, BTW. I'm curious to see how Jen Frederick redeems him.

Game On #4 by Kristen Callihan

It's funny how I have zero interest in playing or watching sports in real life, but I will eat up any book with a good sports romance! The Game On series has been quite the fun ride and I'm curious to find out who Kristen Callihan explores next in the series. She always writes such delicious and romantic books. No doubt this will be great too.
BONUS ALREADY-READ UPCOMING SWOONY RELEASE

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet 

Ahhhhhh! You guys!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! It's an adult fantasy romance coming out in August and everything about this book was so damn perfect. The way the author weaved the Greek mythology, the fiery and sassy main character, the super hot warlord who made me feel all warm, the banter and friendships, and the sexy as hell chemistry between the characters made A Promise of Fire one of my favorite books of the year. Just thinking about it gets me into such a ridiculous fangirl-mode! I can't wait for you guys to read it as well and become just as obsessed as I am! I might have a pre-review coming up soon, just because I NEED to convince you all to pre-order/buy this book. You need it in your life 100%.

Are any of these books on your list? Found anything to add to your TBRs? What are some romance novels you can't wait to read?
Let me know in the comments below!