Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Upcoming Romance Books That Sound So Amazing They Make Me Weepy


Hi everyone! 

I hope your Tuesday is off to a good start! I'm here today to share with you all some romance novels I'm super excited to read, that will be releasing soon-ish. Hopefully, you guys are just as excited as I am about some of these books and maybe you'll find a book or two to add to your TBRs as well! 
So let's get started!

Image result for romance romance everywhere gif
Authors I've Read & Loved Before

An Ex for Christmas Chasing Christmas Eve (Heartbreaker Bay, #4) Heart on Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #3)  

An Ex For Christmas by Lauren Layne 

I'll admit, I haven't particularly been getting along with Lauren Layne's books this year, but I still look forward to everything she writes because they all sound so good. I'm eager to read An Ex For Christmas because it's a Christmas book AND a friends-to-lovers romance. That sounds like a fabulous combo if you ask me! 

Chasing Christmas Eve by Jill Shalvis

The Heartbreaker Bay series by Jill Shalvis has been such a pleasant series. I've loved all 3 of the previous books and thought for sure there wouldn't be more books. But surprise! There's going to be more. And this one in particular is about a character I loved in one of the previous books. Also, how cute is that cover! :)

Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited to read Heart on Fire. I'm obsessed with this adult fantasy series, and I have so many hopes for this finale. It's a little sad that the series is ending because I love these characters and will miss them desperately. :( 

Ties that Bind (Hot in Hollywood, #1) Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2) Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5)

Ties That Bind & Animal Attraction by Katee Robert

I am so so excited for this new companion series by Katee Robert, which by the way, both release on the same day. What a gift! Katee Robert is just too nice to her fans. Ties That Bind is a second-chance romance, which woo, catnip for me! And then the second book, Animal Attraction, has a hero who saves a dog being mistreated. Like damn! My ovaries just about exploded at that description. I so can't wait!

Undercover Attraction by Katee Robert

Another book by Katee on this list! This is the before to last boo in the O'Malleys series and I have the sads, BUT, it's Aiden's book, so GIMME. I've loved all the books in this series, and without a doubt, it's Katee's best series ever.

Authors Who Are New To Me
Temporary Wilde in Love (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #1) Acting on Impulse (Love on Cue, #1)

Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry

Sarina Bowen isn't a new-to-me author. I've loved several of her books, but Sarah Mayberry is and I'm so excited to read this book. It sounds like a lot of fun. Plus, who can resist a hot Aussie and family treachery? Not me!

Wilde in Love by Eloisa James

I have never read anything by Eloisa James, but this one will be my first. I can never resist a rake! I'm also so excited to meet Willa, mostly because she loves bawdy jokes. She sounds like a great character to have a friend! ;)

Acting On Impulse by Mia Sosa

Not going to lie, I added this book to my to-read shelf after one glance at the cover. It's so cute, and I just about need it in my life.  The book sounds like a whole lot of fun too. It might have some hate-to-love chemistry, and I'm here for that.

A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals, #1)

A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole

OMG!!! SCREAMING! Because look at how happy and cute that couple on the cover is! Now, I'm not normally a fan of romances with royals and such, but I'm desperate to read this book. I've heard really good things about Alyssa Cole too, so I'm excited for this one.

Don't these all just sound marvelous, friends? Did you find new books to add to your TBR? What are some romance books you're looking forward to reading?
Let me know in the comments below!


No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)