Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

My Romance Backlist TBR I'm Hoping To Tackle In 2018


Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

I hope you all are doing well. I'm back to school this week so boo! Plus, the weather over here has been dreadful. I have to wear like 50 layers of clothes if I leave my apartment. Anyways, let's shove the boring story aside! Today, I'll be sharing a list of books that have already been released that I'm looking forward to getting at some point this year. I'm hoping that actually listing these books out will be a way to help hold myself accountable. At the end of the year, I'll check back and see how well I did. These all sound so good though, so I need to read them for certain. 

Let's get to it!


THE BOOKS

All for You (Paris Nights, #1) Trade Me (Cyclone, #1) Strong Signal (Cyberlove, #1)


I've read a couple of books in the Amour Et Chocolat series and loved them. Laura Florand's writing is really crack-worthy, so I want to try this series, especially. It's an unrequited/second-chance/brother's best friend romance and you all know what that combo does to me!


Friends, this will be the year I actually read and finish a Courtney Milan book. This one has gotten really good reviews. I'm in the mood for more NA style contemporary romances, so I'm totally going to give Trade Me a try.  


I love everything and anything Megan Erickson, and although I haven't read Santino Hassell yet, I'm super excited to read this series. It's gotten so many fantastic reviews, and is so well-loved, so I have to try it out and watch nerdy boys fall for each other.

Chasing Crazy Somebody Like You (Darling, VT #1) How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced, #1)


I have read and loved everything that Kelly Siskind has written, so I really don't know why I haven't picked up her debut yet. I love books about traveling, so this is honestly right up my alley. Chasing Crazy is definitely at the top of my list!


I bought this one because of Becky's review. It sounds like a really lovely and warm story. And I just adore how cozy that cover is. Plus, this is a second chance romance. I'm a sucker for those!


I've seen several readers rave about this one, but the review that really got me interested belongs to Renee's from Addicted to Romance. I'm down for some more paranormal romance this year, and this one sounds like a humorous one as well!

The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) Crazy Little Thing Called Love Moonlight Over Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #6)


This one came onto my radar thanks to Sarah MacLean. When I found out that the hero was a chef, I was a goner. And it sounds like it's a hate/rivalry to love kind of romance, so you know I need to read this!


Hannah was talking about this one on Twitter, and she described the hero as swoony, so I one-clicked. This sounds adorable, and there's a swoony brother involved, so I didn't need much convincing!


Another book that I added because of blogger peer pressure! I believe Grace reviewed this one and she had wonderful things to say about it. It sounds freaking adorable, and there are pets involved! I'm bound to be entertained.

Insecure (Love Triumphs, #1) I Temporarily Do Dating You / Hating You


I'm actually planning on reading all of Ainslie Paton's backlist at some point, but this series is at the top of my list at the moment. This one has a romance between an IT nerd and his boss!


I've enjoyed Ellie Cahill's books in the past, and this one sounds just as adorable as her usual ones. It has a fake relationship trope which you all know I live for!


I meant to get to this one last year, but somehow I forgot about it until Nereyda read and loved it. It sounds like a really fun romance, so I'm looking forward to reading it, especially after loving Roomies.

What are some romance books in your backlist TBRs? Have you read any of the books featured in this post? Let me know in the comments below!



No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)