Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Underrated Romance Books On My TBR

Hi everyone! 

How is everyone doing. I'm excited to take part in Top Ten Tuesdays, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, because I'm a list-lover!

Today's topic was Top Ten Books That We Loved That Have 2000 Ratings or Less on Goodreads. I went through my list and sadly, not many fit that criteria. So instead, I decided to pick 5 books that have been on my TBR for a while that have less than 2000 ratings.


Books on My TBR With Less Than 2000 Goodreads Ratings



Chasing Crazy by Kelly Siskind 

As some of you already know, I adored Kelly Siskind's My Perfect Mistake. Her writing is fun. I had heard lots of great things about Chasing Crazy, which is set in New Zealand. If it's anything like My Perfect Mistake, I know I'm going to love this book. 

Taste the Heat by Rachel Harris

I adore Rachel Harris' YA books but I've not picked up any of her adult series yet. My friends Danielle and Jess rave about this book and this series, so I absolutely can't wait to read it. I already own copies of these books. I just need to find some time to read them.

Upside Down by Lia Riley

I've read all of Lia Riley's books except for this debut NA series and I love her writing so much. This one is set in Australia, and I'm excited to binge on this series someday though I'm a bit nervous it will be a bit angsty because it's the same couple featured in the 3 books.

Once Upon a Rose by Laura Florand

Laura Florand is an author that comes highly recommended from lots of blogger friends. I have all her series in my TBR but this one is high up my list though because the love interest has a rose valley in the south of France. Sounds very romantic! 

The Pages of the Mind by Jeffe Kennedy

I've been looking for more fantasy romance novels and The Pages of Mind came to my attention during my search. I love the sound of this one. I'm especially curious because the main character, who is a librarian, and her love interest have a language barrier. So I'm looking forward to see how the romance develops between them.

Have you read any of these or are interested in reading them? What are some underrated romance novels that you think are must-reads?
Let me know in the comments below!