Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

I'm Here To Destroy Your 2018 Romance TBRs With More Books


Happy Tuesday, friends! 

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm still very overwhelmed with school, but 3 more weeks, and I'll be done with this semester. Spring break can't come fast enough! Anyways, let's get to today's post. You all are going to frown at me!

I went looking for 2018 romance novels to add to my TBR the other day, because I clearly don't have enough books on my TBR. I'm very excited to share them all with you. I hope you find some gems too! If you missed my previous list, you can check it out here.



I Flipping Love You Long Shot:  A Standalone Basketball Romance Love and Other Words

I think Helena's books have been super fun lately. I'm curious about this one because a) eye candy b) real estate agents c) fixer upper hero. These aren't careers you normally see in a romance novels, so I'm intrigued!

Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan
Ari has been on my case to read Kennedy Ryan since forever, and I have yet to listen to her. But I think Long Shot is going to be my first read from her! Look how cute that cover model is! And it's a basketball romance, which isn't a sports I've read about. I have high hopes!!

Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
I've been very eager to read more Christina Lauren books after completely adoring Roomies. This one sounds like a sweet friends-to-more romance and I'm a complete sucker for those.

The One You Can't Forget (The Ones Who Got Away, #2) Getting Schooled Licks

The One You Can't Forget by Roni Loren
I loved the first book in this companion series. It made me ache and swoon. And I'm totally in love with this cover, and I loved the MC here in the previosu book. I cant' wait for her to find her HEA.

Getting Schooled by Emma Chase
This one is already out as an Audible exclusive release, but it will be out on Kindle some time in June. I've enjoyed all of Emma Chase's books, and I have no doubt I will like this book about teachers falling in love. On a side note, my teachers never looked like that.
I've been enjoying this series by Kelly Siskind a lot. Her books are always a lot of fun. This one sounds like it might have a bit of angst too with the second chance angle. GIMME!

A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals #2) Fight or Flight Intercepted
I'm officially an Alyssa Cole fan after LOVING A Princess In Theory. And this one has an age-gap romance, so MY  BODY IS READY. Plus, look how gorgeous that cover is!

Samantha Young writes excellent hate-to-love chemistry, and Fight or Flight looks like so much fun! Ready to meet this arrogant Scotsman!

I have been screaming my lungs off about Intercepted since I first heard about the book. GUYS. I can't wait to read this one. I love anything football romance, and this one sounds particularly amazing.

The Other Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #3) The Governess Game (Girl Meets Duke, #2) For the Duke's Eyes Only (School for Dukes, #2)

I've been loving this series by Julia Quinn. The last book had me swooning! And the ending, which hinted at this book just about killed me. Not too much of a wait for this one now!

Oof yes! I NEED! I love all things Tessa Dare, and the blurb promises a book that's going to be kinky, and a whole lot of fun. Let the governess games begin!

I haven't read the first book in the School for Dukes yet, but I will be reading it sometime this week. The heroine in For the Duke's Eyes Only is an archaeologist. And she and the hero used to be best friend and they are now enemies. Yeah, you know that didn't take much convincing for me to add it to my TBR.

Hot Winter Nights (Heartbreaker Bay, #6) Ayesha At Last It Takes Two (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly Book 2)

Molly and Lucas' book! Jill Shalvis' series has just been absolutely amazing. I never want this series to end because of how wonderful it is! I'm sure this will be just as swoony and sexy as the other books! :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a Pride & Prejudice re-telling WITH POC CHARACTERS. YES!!!!!!

Hello, I want this book because of how adorable these two cover models are! OK, that's not the only reason. I did really enjoy the first book One and Only, and I adored Wendy, the MC of this one, in that book!

Don't Call Me Cupcake All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel Bad Reputation

This one sounds like an adorable read with magical elements to the story, that I'm curious about. Oh and it's about bakers and food and all things good! Looking forward to reading this debut.

I don't know why, but I find reading about lawyers to be so much fun. And this one also has a Broadway actress. Add in that NYC setting, and I'm totally in. And I love that cover!

Another book with a Broadway star - the hero, this time! I just finished reading the first book in this series, Bad Bachelor, and absolutely loved it. You guys need to add this series to your TBRs for sure! It gave me Lauren Layne vibes, who you guys know is one of my favorite authors.

Luck of the Draw (Chance of a Lifetime #2)  36533218

I had a blast with Beginner's Luck, and Luck of the Draw sounds even better. It appears to have a fake relationship and you all know how much I love that trope!

Single dad, friends to lovers + roommate romance. Can I ask for more? I read my first Serena Bell last year, and absolutely loved it, so I can't wait to read more from her. This one is definitely at the top of my list!

I have already read this one, and it is glorious. Lucy Parker can do no wrong, in my opinion. I love the way she highlighted Trix's anxiety especially. And of course, Leo is a swoony god. <3

Phew!! That's quite a list, isn't it? Any ones that catch your eyes especially?
Let me know in the comments below!