Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Books I'm Excited To Read



Happy Tuesday, lovebirds!

I haven't done a romance list post in a while and I really enjoy doing them, so I thought I'd share with you guys some amazing-sounding books that have recently gotten pretty covers. You might end up broke by the end of the post - you have been warned (looking at you especially, Becky!) - but ugh you guys, everything looks AMAZING and I want to read them all right away. Hope you enjoy the post and the pretties! :)

A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3) The Key to Happily Ever After Crashing into Her (Love on Cue, #3)


I'm obsessed with this series. OBSESSED. The two previous books have been phenomenal, and I have no doubts that A Prince on Paper is going to be equally amazing. I'm not even a fan of royalty in romance, but this series, man. Also, this cover does THINGS TO ME. SO HOT. 


Sisters, wedding planners, and Tif Marcelo! How can I resist this adorable and funny-sounding book? I am ready to be charmed!


LOOK HOW PRECIOUS THE COUPLE IS! I have the feels! This is also another series that I have been loving. The characters, the romance and the emotions are just everything. 10/10 would recommend!

Fumbled The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient, #2) Getting Hot with the Scot


SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE. IT'S MY TROPE!! It sounds like it's going to be a whole lot of dramatic fun and I'm here for it. 


Pretty sure I've already featured this book in 5000 different posts already, but whatever! I'm just ready for my boy, Khai to find love. He deserves it.


I see "hot Scot" and I one-click. Oops! No regrets though! I think this is a debut book too and that cover couple is very cute.

The Girl He Used to Know The One You Fight For (The Ones Who Got Away, #3) Hired (Happy Endings, #2)


Another second chance romance that looks like it's going to slay me with the feels! I CAN'T WAIT! I haven't read this author before but I've only heard good things.


I am obsessed with this cover. Obsessed. It's just so stunning in every way and I can feel the chemistry between this couple. Well done, Sourcebooks! But also, this series has been amazing. It deals with a tough topic (school shooting in the MC's high school days), but it's so hopeful and touching.


I'm here for the abs, folks. No shame! I do have reasons besides the abs for wanting to desperately read this book. I had so much fun with the first book, Stripped, and I kinda fell hard for Aiden there. I can't wait for him to find his HEA!

The Risk (Briar U #2) Unmarriageable: A Novel Meet Cute


I MUST KNOW WHO BRENNA'S MAN IS. IT BETTER BE JAKE, ELLE.
I really dig this cover! It's sexy and elegant and very Brenna!


Pride & Prejudice in Pakistan! I don't even need to be convinced to pick this book up. Also, I really like the Mehendi (henna) art on this cover.


OK to be honest, I have been getting tired of this cartoon cover trend of romance novels. That being said, this one is really precious. I love that gets to have her HEA with her celebrity crush! So cute!

Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1) Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors: A Novel The Takeover Effect (The Singh Family, #1)


I don't really care for this cover, but it's Lauren Layne, so whatever. GIVE IT TO ME. She seems like she's a total girl boss and the book seems to have some fun friendships (which arise when the girls meet at the funeral of the guy they have all been seeing - talk about scandalous!).


Another Pride & Prejudice book! In this one, the heroine is the Darcy. What a fun twist! And the hero is a chef (*cries*). I have yet to read Sonali Dev's books, but I have her backlist in my TBR and I have heard such good things about her stories.


I JUST WANT THIS BOOK SO BADLY, FRIENDS. We don't even have a full blurb yet, but I don't even care at this point because BROWN PEOPLE FALLING IN LOVE.

The Earl I Ruined (The Secrets of Charlotte Street, #2) Merrily Ever After (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly, #2.5)

The Earl I Ruined by Scarlett Peckham
I really liked Scarlett Peckham's debut, The Duke I Tempted, and this one just sounds even better. She thinks he is dull and ruins his future, then offers her hand in marriage. It sounds like just the kind of drama I am craving. Also, this series has such great covers!

OMG! I was so excited to discover that Jenny Holiday was writing another novella for Jay and Elise. I just read Once Upon a Bride and I loved it. Can't wait for this one! I love how Christmassy this cover is!


What are some books with pretty covers you're looking forward to?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Hi. Thanks for leaving a message. I'll make sure to reply to you as soon as I can. :)