Romances Ever After. Powered by Blogger.

W...W...W... Wednesday (5)


W...W...W... Wednesday is a feature hosted by Lovin' los libros, adapted from Taking on a World of Words to showcase books I'm currently reading, I'm wating to read and I want you to read.
What I Just Finished Reading/Am Currently Reading 
Again the Magic (Wallflowers, #0.5)
Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas

I haven't been able to read any book in completion for since last week, but Again the Magic was the latest romance book I've read. It was a re-read for me. I adore this story because it has TWO love stories. A second chance romance between Aline and a stable boy which read a lot like Persuasion by Jane Austen, and a chance at a second romance for Olivia, Aline's sister and a rogue of an American. It was lovely!

What I'm Waiting To Read 
A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel #2)
A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean

Along with Lisa Kleypas and Tessa Dare, Sarah MacLean is another romance author I absolutely adore. Her books are smart, passionate and sooo swoony! I loved the first book in the Scandal & Scoundrel series and I can't wait for A Scot in the Dark because SCOT! This one releases August 30th. 
What You Should Be Reading 
After I Do: A Novel 
After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid

I read this book earlier this year at the insistence of Nereyda. What a great decision! This is one of my only 5 stars read of the year. Taylor Jenkins Reid has a very simply, but lovely and powerful story. This book explored life after that happily ever after and I was so emotional during the whole thing. A must read!

Happy Wednesday! Have you read books by authors featured in this post? Tell me about your most recent favorite adult romance novels.
Let me know in the comments below!